Flooring refers to any permanent cover on your floor. At 50 Floor, we offer a range of flooring choices, including:
- Luxury Vinyl Tile
What Is the Purpose of Flooring?
The importance of flooring can’t be overstated. Flooring can:
- Affect the Design of Your Home: When someone walks into a room, the floor can affect their impression of a space subconsciously. Since the floor is underfoot and takes up so much real estate in any space, it has a significant impact on the aesthetic of your home. If you want to change the look of a room, change the floors. Flooring can make your space look instantly cooler, warmer, larger, smaller, more intimate, cozier and more luxe.
- Improve or Hamper the Functionality of Your Home: Think about having an expensive and very delicate floor. Or, imagine rolling out of bed on a cool day and sinking your toes into silky-soft plush carpet. Your flooring directly impacts the way you experience your home. Flooring can affect acoustics in a family room or home office, letting you enjoy family time or work more. It can make it easier to walk around barefoot or in slippers. It can help you save on heating bills by making your feet warmer and more comfortable. Your floor directly impacts the way you behave in your home, which is why 50 Floor will always ask about your lifestyle, foot traffic, pets and other details to make sure you find the right floor options for you.
- Impact the Health of Your Home: If you suffer from allergies or any condition that makes you aware of indoor air quality, you need to think about your floor choices. Some flooring is better at resisting the buildup of common allergens, such as particulate matter, dust and dander.
- Determine How Much You Spend on Maintenance: Choosing floors that fit your lifestyle is essential, which is why 50 Floor will always ask you about your willingness to spend money and time on cleaning. Some flooring is specifically designed to be easy to clean, while some types are designed to last for a long time, so you don’t have to redo your floors as often. If you have high-traffic areas or have pets or small children, for example, you may want to find a solution that is easy to clean and maintain and can handle some extra scuffing and activity.
- Affect Your Home’s Value: Beautiful floors make your home more inviting and can improve its value. They can even help make your space more attractive to buyers.
Still Wondering Why Flooring Is Important?
If you’re ready to see the power of beautiful floors for yourself, schedule an appointment with 50 Floor. The professionals at 50 Floor will meet with you in the comfort of your home and bring samples of different floors, so you can make sure you choose the right floors for your home. The team at 50 Floor stays up to date about flooring technology and changes, so they can help you with informative, current information.